TLNT: Chapter 4
This chapter discusses designing lessons and developing curriculum with technology. What really stood out to me in this chapter was the connection to theorists, such as metacognition, constructivism, cognitivism, and behavioralism. I found this connection interesting because this reminds me of the real-world connection of what i learned in college to a real elementary classroom. When developing curriculum, I plan to use the UbD method in which I'll choose learning objectives, identify teaching methods, and craft a plan of how a lesson will be conducted. Many of my cooperating teachers follow this method and have many successful lessons. I also enjoyed the tech tool provided about the grading software and apps such as RubiStar, Classdroid and QuizStar. I will definitely use the strategies and information provided in the text in my future classroom.
Hi Amber,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your post, especially when you mentioned that you saw the connections between what you were learning in the classroom, and what you were experiencing during your observations/student teaching. I think it's always important to make connections like that, which in turn will better help our students!
-Alex